Apple · Computer Hardware · Faculty & Staff Resources · Faculty Orientation · iPad · Student Orientation · Student Resources
Setting up an iPad
Schools that require iPads:
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- KCOM – Biomedical Sciences
- Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health
- Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health
If this is the first iPad you’ve owned, the first thing you should do is get it set up so you can start downloading apps, configure your school email and calendar and get access to ATSU’s wifi service, along with many other amazing things. Whether this is your first experience with an iPad or not, we can get you up and running in no time. There are several ways to walk thru the set up of these devices. They all depend on your personal circumstances. We will cover all scenarios in the links below.
- How to set up your iPad as new – Select if you have never used an iDevice before.
- How to transfer data from an existing iDevice using an iCloud backup – Select if you currently have an iPhone, iPod or iPad, you are using iCloud and you know your Apple ID and password.
- ATSU iPad Video Tutorials – Uses, Tips and Techniques