Instructions for Students to Download Blackboard Course Materials
In order to access the Spring 2016 and older courses in Blackboard, go to Accessing Blackboard at ATSU webpage and click the “Click here to access” button to go to the Older Blackboard login page.
Please Note, If you do not see your list of enrolled courses, contact service.atsu.edu with the courses you need restored. If you already have local copies of the course materials, then you can skip all of these steps since you do not need to download them again.
Save specific files and items
- If you would like to save some content files from a previous Blackboard course, select and download each file individually and save it to your computer.
- ITS recommends saving all files to ATSU Google Drive cloud storage, which will allow you access the files from any computer or mobile device. This mitigates the risk of losing content if your local hard-drive should ever fail.
Save specific Discussion Board posts or Assignments
- For items you typed directly into Blackboard (like private messages or assignment text submissions) copy-and-paste the text of the item from Blackboard to a new document and save locally.
- For assignment documents you uploaded, you may download a copy of them from within the assignment itself, if you don’t already have the original document saved.
- For Discussion Board Posts, you may use the Collection Tool to save posts and threads from your Discussion Board Forums. Please see this Blackboard Help Page: Search and Collect Posts
- ITS recommends saving all your academic files to ATSU Google Drive cloud storage, which will allow you access the files from any computer or mobile device. This mitigates the risk of losing important content if your local hard-drive should ever fail.