Setting Up Your Mobile Device(s)
Configuring your mobile device(s) is a quick and easy way to stay connected to the University. The below should give you the information you need to set up your device(s). If you have problems, please feel free to contact the ITS Service Desk at 660-626-2200.
Configure ATSU email on a mobile device
- Go to Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add Account. Choose Google
- Enter your ATSU email address and press Next
- Enter your ATSU password, then press Next
- Select Mail and any other Apps you want your account to use
- Press Save
- Open Settings> Navigate to Accounts > +Add account.
- Select Google
- Select Existing
- Log in using your ATSU account and wait for your account to sync
- Click on your Google Account under Accounts and check which apps you want to be synced to your device
Please note: The first time you configure these services on a mobile device, you must authenticate using the Googe Authenticator. Logins after that will not need the authenticator.