Tools for Working Remotely
The University offers a variety of technology-related services to help faculty and staff work from anywhere they can get connected to the Internet. Be prepared! Working remotely requires both the right tools and the right mindset. It’s helpful to set up the right environment as well as getting the right tools. This information will get you ready to be productive when working remotely.
How do I prepare to work remotely? (Training Resources)
While working remotely comes naturally to some, it can be a struggle for others. Below are some training modules available through the University’s LinkedIn Learning service to help successfully manage the change to working remotely.
- Working Remotely – 1 hr
- Time Management: Working From Home – 1 hr 25 min
- Being an effective Team Member – 31 min
- Productivity Tips: Finding Your Productive Mindset – 59 min
- Leading at a Distance – 36 min
- Balancing Work and Life – 28 min
- Thriving @ Work: the Connection between Well-being and Productivity – 41 min
- Managing Stress for Positive Change – 57 min
- Building Resilience – 34 min
- Developing Resourcefulness – 18 min
For more great courses, Linkedin Learning can be accessed through the my.atsu.edu portal. Look under Resources>My Tools.
Here are some helpful links with information about accessing ATSU services from a remote location.