Student Information System
CampusNexus Student is a product of CampusManagement Corporation. This software is used to manage information about individual students. The software contains the following areas:
- Admissions – used to manage the admissions processed
- Financial Aid – used to manage financial aid to students
- Academic Records – used to manage and track the student’s academic progress
- Student Accounts – used to manage the student’s charges and receipts
This service is available to selected faculty and staff. Access is granted by the registrar’s office. Students have access to selected portions of this information via the CampusNexus Student Portal. Faculty have access to selected portions of the information via the CampusNexus Faculty Portal.
This service is available 24 x 7 x 365 except during maintenance.
Kirksville Campus – 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Mesa Campus – 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
This product is licensed on a per active student and on a Campus basis. An annual maintenance fee also applies. Contact ITS for current licensing costs and options.
How To Access or Request This Service
Access to this service to authorized through the Registrar’s office.
This service is available through the ATSU cloud computing environment.
- CampusNexus Student Portal
- CampusNexus Faculty Portal
- CampusNexus CRM (powered by Talisma)
- Talisma Fundraising (alumni and donor tracking)
- AMP (application processing)