Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Achievement Test (COMAT) Series
COMAT System and Browser check
- Review the Technical Specifications guidelines for the testing. Both Macs and PCs are supported
- Note– You must enable Pop-Up windows and Cookies on your browser for the exam
- Go to the COMAT testing webisite
Download the NBOME Browser
You must download the NBOME browser in advance in order to take the COMAT examination.
- Go to the COMAT testing website at http://comat.starttest.com
- Click on “Download the NBOME Browser”
- Once the Browser is downloaded, click the icon to launch the browser. (Note: There is a “close” button that allows students or proctors to close the secure browser at any time before the exam is started.)
- For examination administration, double-click the secure browser icon.
- An authorization screen will be presented.
- Enter the Exam Launch Code provided by the test proctor.
- Confirm student name and exam.
- The proctor code must be entered.
- At the end of the exam, the browser will close.
General COMAT information: