Arizona School of Health Sciences – Online Programs
Minimum technology specifications for 2023 – 2024
It is your choice whether to use a laptop or desktop and whether you use a Windows or Mac computer. Note that some schools or programs may not require webcams and headsets, please check with your instructor.
All disciplines may use Mac or Windows.
Windows computer specifications
- Operating system: 64-bit version of Windows 10 or newer
- i5 Processor or better
- 8GB RAM
- Wi-Fi capability
Mac computer specifications
- Operating system: MacOS 13 Ventura or newer
- M1 and M2 processors are approved.
- 8GB of RAM
- Wi-Fi capability
- Microsoft Office 2019
- When you receive your ATSU account information (This includes access to the my.atsu.edu portal and ATSU email.), you acquire access to Office 365. Please follow these instructions, if you choose to use your Office 365 account. It will be disabled upon graduation. At that time you should either purchase a personal Office 365 account or move any files you need to save.
- The suite of applications you receive with your GSuite for Education account may not be used to substitute for MS Office.
- A broadband internet connection (DSL, cable or other high-speed internet)
All students are required to use multi-factor authentication (MFA). You will be provided with information about configuring this along with your account information.
These technology requirements pertain to students in these Arizona School of Health Sciences programs
Online master’s programs
- Advanced Occupational Therapy
- Advanced Physician Assistant
- Speech-Language Pathology (Second year)
- Master of Science in Athletic Training
Online doctoral programs
- Doctor of Athletic Training
- Doctor of Medical Science
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Post-professional Doctor of Audiology
- Post-professional Physical Therapy (includes non-degree)
Online residency programs
- Neurologic Physical Therapy residency
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy residency
Online certificate programs
- Graduate certificate in clinical decision-making in Athletic Training
- Graduate Certificate in Orthopaedics
- Graduate Certificate in Rehabilitation
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership and Education
- Graduate Certificate in Sport Neurology and Concussion
- Athletic Training
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant