Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health
Minimum Technology Specifications for 2020 – 2021
You are required to own an iPad Pro and accessories for your coursework. Any reputable business that sells iPads can advise you on these specifications. For students using financial assistance, the financial aid budget provides $1700 toward the purchase. You will not receive these funds until matriculation.
- iPad Pro (3rd generation – released October 2018 or better)
- Operating System: iOS 13.11 or greater (Only genuine versions of iOS )
- Apple pencil
- Apple keyboard
- Misc applications (Your instructors will let you know which after coursework begins.)
- iPad must not be Jailbroken.
- DSL, cable, or other high-speed internet
- Webcam (this is built into the iPad)
- Headset (this is built into the iPad)
You will need your iPad no later than July 13, 2020 (start of orientation). ATSU also highly recommends that you purchase extended warranty and/or insurance on your iPad device to ensure you can quickly repair or replace your device should it be damaged/lost/stolen etc. Click here for more details
As an ASDOH you are entitled to Office 365 during your course of studies. Click here for details.
Do you own an iPad but are not sure which type? Follow this short video to determine which iPad you own
These technology requirements pertain to students in these Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health programs
- Doctor of Dental Medicine