Find help with Student Printing
In order to provide printing in close proximity to student study areas, ATSU supplies printers in several locations, on both campuses, as outlined under printer locations. Although printing is provided with no direct charge* to students, please keep in mind that it is costly to both the University and the environment. The yellow box below provides printing tips to help you support the environment and your university.
- Think before you print
- Try to develop study habits using your mobile device instead of a printed page
- Print multiple pages per sheet
- Use print preview and shrink to fit
- Print duplex
- Verify your spell check is turned on so a misspelling doesn’t force you to reprint
Printer locations are listed below.
- Three printers across from Straight A Cafe in the Main building
- Two printers by the Flagstaff classrooms in Building 35
- One printer by the SOMA classrooms on the third floor of the Main building
- Two printers in the Library
- One in the CITC breakout rooms
- One in the IPEDS building
- One in the Howard breakout rooms
- One in the Alumni classroom (Memorial Hall-upstairs)
St. Louis Dental Clinic
- The student printer is located on the second floor in the Student Lounge
SOMA Community Health Centers (CHC)
- All CHCs have at least one printer. Please see staff at your CHC for printer location.
(These instructions may vary slightly depending on which version of Windows and Mac OSX you are using.) First steps-applies to both Windows and Macs Please make sure you are connected to the ATSU Wireless Network before installing the printer. Determine the IP (Internet Protocol) address that is displayed on the…
There are several printers located around Kirksville and Mesa campuses In Arizona, we are currently using a service from Papercut software and you will print to a single queue called FollowMe-Mesa. You will need to be on the ATSU network Once you have printed you can swipe your ID badge…
There are several printers located around Kirksville and Mesa campuses In Missouri, we are currently using a service from Papercut software and you will print to a single queue called FollowMe-Kirksville You will need to be on the ATSU network Once you have printed you can swipe your ID badge…