Using Gmail at ATSU
To access your ATSU email, please login to the ATSU portal and click on the ATSU email access icon or go to mail.atsu.edu to access your ATSU email. Your username will include @atsu.edu and will have been provided to you when you started with A.T. Still University. The password will be the same as your password that you use to login into the my.atsu.edu portal.
Here is how to add your ATSU Google Account
- Sign in to Google.
- Click your profile photo or email address at the top-right corner of the page.
- Click Add account from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the username (ie email@example.com) and password for another account you want to access, and click Sign in.
Switch between accounts
- Click your profile photo or email address at the top right of the page.
- Choose the account you’d like to sign in to.
Getting started with Gmail
- Auto-send daily agenda
- Nested labels
- Google Labs
- Adding picture to personalize
- Keyboard shortcuts