SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is a software suite developed by the SAS Institute for advanced analytics, multivariate analyses, business intelligence, data management, and predictive analytics.
- ATSU has an enterprise license
- Contact Research Support for access
IBM SPSS is a data mining and text analytics software application from IBM. It is used to build predictive models and conduct other analytic tasks. It has a visual interface which allows users to leverage statistical and data mining algorithms without programming.
- ATSU license pool for SPSS is 75 concurrent and 75 standalone licenses
- Request for access to the concurrent licensing via a service desk ticket
- Stand alone license requests should be made through the service desk with the requesting department ultimately charged.
- Request via the service desk is so that ATSU’s enterprise licensing price can be employed
SigmaStat/SigmaPlot, marketed by SYSTAT, is a statistics and statistical graphics software package Those in need of advanced analysis can use Stat/Plots’s more sophisticated statistical routines, and create plots and charts that are instantly ready for publication.
- This software is paid for by the Office of Research Support which has purchased concurrent licensing
- Request for installation can be made through the service desk
A Quora product, Qualtrics makes it easy to build and share a survey. As an aid to research, use Qualtrics to create surveys, reports on results from surveys, and create polls.
- University-wide license coming soon.
Get access to over 100 expert templates and over 2,500 questions approved by survey scientists. Use survey collectors to send out via email, mobile, chat, web, social media, and more.
- Limited use, free software can be found at https://www.surveymonkey.com/
Google Forms are available to all ATSU as part of the GSuite. Simply choose Google Drive from the App Launcher. Choose Drive and then choose New Google Form.
- There is no cost to the individual department
- You can control with whom the survey and its results are shared
EndNote is a software program that works with Microsoft Word to automatically format in-text citations and end-of-paper reference lists with your chosen style (APA, MLA, Chicago, etc.).
- ATSU has a site license for EndNote so there is no cost to individual departments
- Contact the service desk for access to EndNote software