College of Graduate Health Studies minimum technology requirements
Updated for 2024-25
It is your choice whether to use a laptop or desktop and whether you use a Windows computer or a Mac. Any reputable computer dealer can assist you with the specifications. For students using Title IV financial assistance, the financial aid Cost of Attendance includes an allocation for this purpose. Title IV funds will be available after matriculation.
Windows computer specifications
Mac computer specifications
- Operating system: MacOS 13 Ventura or newer
- M1 and M2 processors are approved.
- 16GB of RAM
- Wi-Fi capability
- Microsoft Office 2019 or newer
- You can access Office 365 at no charge. Click here for instructions. Your account will be disabled upon graduation and you will need to purchase a personal account at that time if you want to retain your data.
- The suite of applications you receive with your GSuite for Education account may not be used to substitute for MS Office.
- A broadband internet connection (DSL, cable or other high-speed internet)
These technology requirements pertain to students in these College of Graduate Health programs
- Doctor of Health Administration
- Doctor of Education
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Public Health – Dental Emphasis
- Master of Science in Kinesiology
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master’s in Education in Health Professions
- Master’s in Health Sciences Program
- All CGHS Certificate Programs