School of Osteopathic Medicine
Minimum Technology Specifications for 2017-18
You are required to own a laptop computer for your coursework. Although we don’t have specific requirements as to model and brand of computer, ATSU is authorized to repair Lenovos. Below are the minimum specifications for computers. Please note these are minimum specs, not recommended specs and that you can use either the Windows or Mac platform. Any reputable business that sells computers can advise you on these specifications.
- i5 Processor or better
- 8GB RAM
- 802 .11 b/g, or n preferred (This is wireless protocol and is used to connect to the ATSU wireless network)
- Windows OS (Operating System) 10
- Microsoft Office 365 which is provided to you prior to matriculation.
- i5 Processor or better (Intel-based Processor)
- 8GB of RAM
- 802 .11 b/g or n preferred (This is wireless protocol and is used to connect to the ATSU wireless network)
- Mac OS (Operating system) 10.11 El Capitan or newer
- Microsoft Office 365 which will be provided to you prior to matriculation.
These technology requirements pertain to students in this School of Osteopathic Medicine program
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine