Zoom profile and meeting ID setup
A personal meeting ID (PMI) is a constant meeting number for you that can be easy to remember. Most people use their phone number (but Zoom is not tied to the phone system). You can set up your own personal meeting ID for ad-hoc and scheduled meetings:
- Log into your desktop Zoom application
- Click on the dropdown button next to your name at the top of the Zoom window
- Choose “My Profile”. This will open up a browser window to your Zoom profile page
- Click on the “Change” button next to your Personal Meeting ID number and put in your desired number
- You can add a profile photo on this page as well
You will also need to choose in your Zoom settings to use your Personal Meeting ID when you schedule meetings. Learn more about that here.