Respondus Version 4.0
Currently, Respondus Version 4.0 is Windows / PC Only!
Respondus Version 4.0 is a powerful tool for creating and managing exams that can be printed to paper or published directly to Canvas, ANGEL, Desire2Learn, eCollege, Instructure, Moodle, and other eLearning systems. Exams can be created offline using a familiar Windows environment, or moved from one eLearning system to another. Whether you are a veteran of online testing or relatively new to it, Respondus will save you hours on each project.
- Distinct user environments (called “personalities”)
- Create exams and assessments offline using a Windows interface
- Supports up to 15 question types, including calculated and algorithmic formats
- Import questions from MS Word (including embedded images), rich-text, QTI, and tab/comma delimited formats
- Access to thousands of Respondus-compatible publisher test banks – FREE to instructors who adopt a participating textbook
Preview, Publish and Printing Features
- Preview questions before publishing them to the LMS
- Publish exams and assessments directly to an online course (media files are automatically uploaded)
- A “batch publish” feature allows assessments and surveys to be published to multiple courses in a single step
- Determine point values and exam settings offline
- Print exams/surveys directly from Respondus, or save files to MS Word or rich-text format
Retrieval and Reporting Features
- Retrieve exams from the leading learning platforms, complete with media files
- Retrieve custom reports, such as student scores, summary statistics, and answer distributions
- Download answer databases for quizzes or surveys and save them in an Excel-compatible format
- Archive and restore exam/survey projects (including media content) with one click — ideal for providing a colleague with a ready-to-use exam
The licensing information listed below must be entered each time the Respondus software is installed. The password can also be used for the annual renewal of the software.
Institution Name: A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
Local Support Contact(s): Brent Rasmussen Brasmussen@atsu.edu Dean Maag email@example.com
Installation Password: Y2007I372532103R49327500ce7f90c6 (Password valid through the end of: July 2020)
Some have found problems entering the password, try copy and pasting the password, then delete the last “6“, and then type “6“, then continue and it should work.