Alumni access provides different services from those you used as a student. Your alumni account will stay active as long as you login via the my.atsu.edu portal at least every six months. This login must be from a computer, not a mobile device.
About the ATSU portal (my.atsu.edu)
When logging into the portal, you’ll see that your access to various services has been modified. With your ATSU alumni portal connection you can access:
- Specific library services
- Several Alumni Resources (under Departments)
- ATSU Email services
- Learning management system archives from the previous two years (Canvas).
- Campus Nexus student portal (under Resources)
- ITS Service Desk
- APA Manual for Writing Center
Action steps you may want to take
ATSU Google account
- You may want to forward your ATSU Gmail account to a personal email account. By doing this, you won’t have to check your ATSU account often, but you will still get information from ATSU.
- Consider transferring your ATSU contacts to your personal email account
Other G Suite applications
You will retain access to My Drive and Gsuite applications as long as you log in to your ATSU account every six months.
Office 365 accounts
For those with Office 365 accounts, ITS will disable those accounts on the aforementioned November 1 date. If you have files in One Drive that you want to retain, you should move them to another storage source prior to the November 1 change over.