Mac Printing – Missouri Campus
Mac OS instructions
Note: You must be connected to the ATSU network to complete this procedure.
- Select System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Double-click on Printers & ScannersIn the Printers & Scanners window,
- Click on the plus sign button. (Bottom left corner)
- Click on the IP tab in the Print Browser window.
- In the Address field enter the corresponding DNS names for the desired printer
- In Protocol, select HP Jetdirect-Socket
- In the new window make sure the IP tab is chosen
- Below the box choose the + to add a printer
- In System Presences choose Print and Fax
- Choose System Preferences
- Once the printer host name has been entered the utility will search for the correct driver. In the Name field, enter a common name for the printer such as LIBLAB1
- The printer will show up in the original Print and Fax window
- For Library Lab 1 enter: P-MO-LIBLAB1.DDNS.KCOM.EDU
- For Library Lab 2 enter: P-MO-LIBLAB2.DDNS.KCOM.EDU
- For Library Lab 3 enter: P-MO-LIBLAB3.DDNS.KCOM.EDU
- For Library Lab 4 (East) enter: P-MO-LIBLAB4.DDNS.KCOM.EDU
- For Library Lab 5 (Downstairs) enter: P-MO-LIBLAB5.DDNS.KCOM.EDU
- For color printer enter: P-MO-Lib10CENTCOLOR.DDNS.KCOM.EDU
- For the Howard wing enter: P-MO-HOWARDWINGSTUDENT.DDNS.KCOM.EDU
- For the IPE Lobby enter: P-MO-MOS-IPESTUDENT01.DDNS.KCOM.EDU
- For the Memorial Alumni Hall Study Area enter: P-MO-ALUMNISTUDENT.DDNS.KCOM.EDU