SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is a software suite developed by SAS Institute for advanced analytics, multivariate analyses, business intelligence, data management, and predictive analytics.
- ATSU has an enterprise license
- Contact Research Support for access
IBM SPSS is a data mining and text analytics software application from IBM. It is used to build predictive models and conduct other analytic tasks. It has a visual interface which allows users to leverage statistical and data mining algorithms without programming.
- ATSU license pool for SPSS is 75 concurrent and 75 standalone licenses
- Request for access to the concurrent licensing via a service desk ticket
- Stand alone license requests should be made through the service desk with the individual department ultimately charged
- Request via the service desk is so that ATSU’s enterprise licensing price can be employed
SigmaStat/SigmaPlot, marketed by SYSTAT, is a statistics and statistical graphics software package Those in need of advanced analysis can use Stat/Plots’s more sophisticated statistical routines, and create plots and charts that are instantly ready for publication.
- This software is paid for by the Office of Research Support which has purchased concurrent licensing
- Request for installation can be made through the service desk
A Quora product, Qualtrics makes it easy to build and share a survey. As an aid to research, use Qualtrics to create surveys, reports on results from surveys, and create polls.
- Limited use, free software can be found at https://www.qualtrics.com/free-account/
Get access to over 100 expert templates and over 2,500 questions approved by survey scientists. Use survey collectors to send out via email, mobile, chat, web, social media, and more.
- Limited use, free software can be found at https://www.surveymonkey.com/
Google Forms are available to all ATSU as part of the GSuite. Simply choose Google Drive from the App Launcher. Choose Drive and then choose New Google Form.
- There is no cost to the individual department
- You can control with whom the survey and its results are shared
EndNote is a software program that works with Microsoft Word to automatically format in-text citations and end-of-paper reference lists with your chosen style (APA, MLA, Chicago, etc.).
- ATSU has a site license for EndNote so there is no cost to individual departments
- Contact the service desk for access to EndNote software