Deals & Discounts
There are many deals & discounts available to faculty, staff and students. Please enter a service request at service.atsu.edu if you have any questions.
Employees, Retirees, and Students can save $5 per account on Unlimited Freedom plans, or save on select older Sprint services if you are already a customer. Both new and current customers can take advantage of these savings.
Switch to Sprint and you can save 50% on most Verizon, AT&T or T-Mobile rate plans! Plus when you switch, get rewarded with promotional offers. See store or sprin.com/save for details.
- Call Sprint Sales: 866-639-8354 or visit a Sprint retail store with your Corporate Identifier code and proof of employment, like a pay stub or employee badge. www.sprint.com/storelocator
- Existing Sprint customers can visit www.sprint.com/verify to have the discount added to a personal account. If you do not have a company email address, please follow the instructions to upload your eligibility at the bottom of the page on www.sprint.com/verify .
Corporate Identifier codes:
- For Business lines and services use: GINPP_PPA_ED
- For Employee/Family discounts use: GINPP_PPA_ED_ZZZ
- For Student discounts use: GMCT3_ATS_ZST
- For Retiree discounts use: GINPP_PPA_ED_ZZR
U.S. Cellular offers ATSU employees a 10% discount. You must have an ATSU.edu email to participate. Existing customers can sign up by following the link below. New customers will need to visit a U.S. Cellular store to sign up for service – then follow the link below.
AT&T offers a 15% discount on your cell phone service.
Note: The FAN number mentioned in the application is 3197052.
In order to take part in the Verizon discount, the following is required:
- The Verizon Wireless account must be in your name.
- You must read and agree to the terms of the form by signing it.
- You must provide proof of employment by photocopying your employee ID or pay stub.
Complete and fax this form along with your proof of employment to 1-800-711-7788. Alternatively, you can take it to your local Verizon store.
Students, faculty & staff are eligible for Microsoft Office 365 at no charge. Please enter a service request at service.atsu.edu for access and instructions.
journeyEd.com offers special discounts to educational customers.
Students can receive a 10% discount on this popular medical software for mobile handheld devices. Claim your discount on Epocrates by using the following code: 521othepoc0910.
NOTE: You may find better discounts with some of the student organizations
CDWG is one of ATSU’s primary suppliers of technology related products. ATSU employees and students receive the same pricing as the university. Simply visit the CDWG website to determine the item you wish to purchase, and then call Sue at 1-866-339-5201 for a quote on the price afforded to you through the ATSU discount.
Students, faculty & staff receive discounts on Apple products by purchasing through the ATSU Educational store.
Students can receive a 6-month Amazon Student subscription for free. This includes free two-day shipping with products sold by Amazon.
Spotify & Hulu Bundle
Spotify and Hulu are teaming up to combine both of their streaming services into a single education bundle for only $4.99 per month.