Deals & Discounts
There are many deals & discounts available to faculty, staff and students. Please contact the ATSU Support Desk if you have any questions.
Employees and students can save up to 18% on select Sprint services. Both new and current customers can take advantage of these savings.
U.S. wireless history is even bigger for you.
Switch to Sprint and you can save 50% on most Verizon, AT&T or T-Mobile rate plans! Plus when you switch, get a $100 Reward Card because of where you work.
- Call Sprint Sales: 866-639-8354 or visit a Sprint retail store with your Corporate Identifier code, proof of employment like a pay stub, and the attached verification form. www.sprint.com/storelocator
- Existing Sprint customers can visit www.sprint.com/verify to have the discount added to a personal account. If your organization does not have a company email address, please follow the instructions on the right hand side of www.sprint.com/verify .
Corporate Identifier codes:
- For Business lines and services use: GINPP_PPA_ED
- For Employee/Family discounts use: GINPP_PPA_ED_ZZZ
U.S. Cellular offers ATSU employees a 10% discount. You must have an ATSU.edu email to participate. Existing customers can sign up by following the link below. New customers will need to visit a U.S. Cellular store to sign up for service – then follow the link below.
AT&T offers a 15% discount on your cell phone service.
Note: The FAN number mentioned in the application is 3197052.
In order to take part in the Verizon discount, the following is required:
- The Verizon Wireless account must be in your name.
- You must read and agree to the terms of the form by signing it.
- You must provide proof of employment by photocopying your employee ID or pay stub.
Complete and fax this form along with your proof of employment to 1-800-711-7788. Alternatively, you can take it to your local Verizon store.
Students, faculty & staff are eligible for Microsoft Office 365 at no charge. Please contact the Service Desk for access and instructions.
journeyEd.com offers special discounts to educational customers.
Students can receive a 10% discount on this popular medical software for mobile handheld devices. Claim your discount on Epocrates by using the following code: 521othepoc0910.
NOTE: You may find better discounts with some of the student organizations
CDWG is one of ATSU’s primary suppliers of technology related products. ATSU employees and students receive the same pricing as the university. Simply visit the CDWG website to determine the item you wish to purchase, and then call Sue at 1-866-339-5201 for a quote on the price afforded to you through the ATSU discount.
Students, faculty & staff receive discounts on Apple products by purchasing through the ATSU Educational store.
Students can receive a 6-month Amazon Student subscription for free. This includes free two-day shipping with products sold by Amazon.