Find help with Student Printing
In order to provide printing in close proximity to student study areas, ATSU supplies printers in several locations, on both campuses, as outlined under printer locations. Although printing is provided with no direct charge* to students, please keep in mind that it is costly to both the University and the environment. The yellow box below provides printing tips to help you support the environment and your university.
*Copies from the color printer on the Missouri campus are ten cents per copy to help defray the cost of ink.
- Think before you print
- Try to develop study habits using your mobile device instead of a printed page
- Print multiple pages per sheet
- Use print preview and shrink to fit
- Print duplex
- Verify your spell check is turned on so a misspelling doesn’t force you to reprint
Printer locations are listed below.
- Three printers across from Straight A Cafe in the Main building
- Two printers by the Flagstaff classrooms in Building 35
- One printer by the SOMA classrooms on the third floor of the Main building
- Six printers in the Library including the color printer
- One in the IPEDS building
- One in the Howard study room
- One in the Alumni classroom (Memorial Hall-upstairs)
St. Louis Dental Clinic
- The student printer is located on the second floor in the Student Lounge
SOMA Community Health Centers (CHC)
- All CHCs have at least one printer. Please see staff at your CHC for printer location.
(These instructions may vary slightly depending on which version of Windows and Mac OSX you are using.) First steps-applies to both Windows and Macs Please make sure you are connected to the ATSU Wireless Network before installing the printer. Determine the IP (Internet Protocol) address that is displayed on the…
You may have noticed that are evaluating the merit of iPad printing services on the Missouri campus but not the Arizona campus. This disparity is because we use different printing software on each campus and the print management software utilized on the Arizona campus does not support iPad printing. Once…
FollowYou Printing is the application ATSU uses to provide student printing on the Arizona campus. Unfortunately, FollowYou Printing on your Mac is a fairly complicated setup process, even for a seasoned Mac user. We recommend you stop by the Service Desk on campus, and we’ll get printing capabilities installed for you…
Students send all print jobs to a printer queue named FollowYouPrinting. Once the print job is sent, it stays in a queue until you release the job on an available student printer by swiping your ATSU ID card in the reader. Go to the START menu and type the following into Run or…
In order to evaluate the practicality of iPad printing, ATSU has provided a subset of printers on the Missouri campus that will accept print jobs from iPads. The instructions are below and the printer list is further down on this page. Note: You must be connected to the ATSU network…
Printing from Windows computers varies across the operating systems. Scroll down for instructions on all approved Windows OS versions. Windows 7 instructions Note: You must be connected to the ATSU network to complete this procedure. Choose Start then select Control Panel Choose the Device and Printers icon in the Control…
Mac OS instructions Note: You must be connected to the ATSU network to complete this procedure. Select System Preferences from the Apple menu. Double-click on Printers & ScannersIn the Printers & Scanners window, Click on the plus sign button. (Bottom left corner) Click on the IP tab in the Print…